Saturday, January 15, 2011

George Thorogood  and the Destroyers Move it on Over was one of the first Cd's I'd ever listened to and ever since then he's become one of my favorite musical acts. So when I saw an ad for Taste of Minnesota that said George Thorogood and the Destroyers were coming I freaked out. We arrived at Harriet Island early because I wanted to make sure I was up close to the stage. I saw a stand selling George Thorogood and the Destroyers T shirts. My mom would not let me get the I drink alone or One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer shirt because of the alcohol reference. So instead I got the Move it on over T shirt.   GB Leighton was to perform first. I Liked the show since it was my first time seeing him preform. Then GB finished and they started setting up for George. I was right there hearing George play all his hits like Bad to the Bone,Who do you Love and I Drink alone to name a few. It was one of the best concerts ever. Best of all it was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment